Set off to a classic Golden Triangle tour (Jaipur, Agra, and Delhi) covering three main Indian destinations on this 6-day private tour. Get personalized attention and enjoy a flexible itinerary with this private tour.
- Private guide for a more personalized experience
- Step back in time on a history tour
- Vegetarian meal option available
- Enjoy fantastic aerial views
- Once-in-a-Lifetime Experience
- A perfect introduction for first-time visitors
Our friendly representative will be at the airport to greet you as soon as you enter the arrivals area and you will be driven to your hotel in comfort and safety. Delhi is known for its rich and diverse cultures, history and heritage is the ideal place to explore the pulse of India and its people. Overnight stay in Delhi.
The morning begins with refreshing breakfast. Your guide will meet you at your hotel and ready to show you the best of Old and New Delhi. The tour will start with Old Delhi where you will visit the Jama Mosque- the largest mosque in India. In continuation, we take a Rickshaw ride (Pedicabs) through the 300 year’s old Chandni Chowk Bazaar to explore the historical lanes of Old Delhi and Asia’s largest spice market. At the end of the rickshaw ride, we move on to Raj Ghat, the memorial of the father of the nation Mahatma Gandhi. It is a peaceful place with beautiful gardens. Later we head to British Delhi (New Delhi), drive past the official home of President of India (Rashtrapati Bhavan) and India’s highest legislative body the parliament building. Also, visit the Iconic India gate memorial to 90,000 India soldiers who died during World War 1. Our last visit for the day will be Qutub Minar UNESCO world heritage site. Overnight stay in Delhi.
After a leisurely breakfast, we drive to Pink city Jaipur by road, passing through rural villages, Aravalli hills, and agricultural land. Upon arrival in Jaipur check in to the hotel. Take some rest before we take a short drive to Chowki Dhani. It is a concept capturing the vibrant spirit of Rajasthan and ensuring perfect Rajasthani experiences. The real Rajasthan, the evening performances, the arts, the villages theme, the wall decoration, the fresh air, the enthusiasm, the manuhar (a delicate request to eat till your heart desires) and last but not least the feelings. After spending quality time in Chowki Dhani and traditional Rajasthani dinner, we will return to our hotel. This marks the end of another fun-filled day of our tour. Overnight stay in Jaipur.
Day 4: Jaipur
Right after a filling breakfast, you will be collected by your guide and taken to Amber Fort. Ride up to the fort at the back of an Elephant and experience the royal ride like the Royal family did in the past. After exploring Amber fort we head to the city for rest of the sightseeing tour. En route we stop to take pictures of the amazing spectacle Jal Mahal (Water Palace). Afternoon enjoys a local Jaipur style of artwork, block printing, and stone cutting. In continuation of the tour we visit City palace- Built between 1729 and 1732, Located in the epicenter of the Pink city Jaipur. Also, visit solar observatory Jantar Mantar. The observatory was built in 1716 A.D and contains 15 astronomical instrument complexes, one remains unfinished, of which 6 functions with solar lithe and 11 by Lunar and stellar reflection. The evening will be at your leisure. Overnight stay in Jaipur.
Day 5: Agra
After delicious breakfast drive to Agra. Enroute we make stop to visit 9th Century step well Abhaneri and the ghost city Fatehpur Sikri. Continue drive to Agra. Upon arrival check in to the hotel. The evening will be at your leisure. Overnight stay in Agra.
Day 6: Agra-Delhi
Today we wake up early to visit the Taj Mahal at Sunrise. Return to the hotel for a hot breakfast. Later we check out from the hotel and visit the last visit of the tour Agra Fort. Drive to Delhi through one of the best highways of India. When we arrive in Delhi we will take you to the airport to catch the flight for onwards journey.
- 5 nights accommodation at minimum 3-star hotels on twin sharing
- Daily Breakfast in the hotel of stay
- Transport by private air-condition vehicle
- Professional local tour guides
- Battery Bus/golf cart return ride at Taj Mahal
- Bottled water
- Monuments entrance fee as per the itinerary.
- Camera fees at monuments
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Gratuities (optional)
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- A moderate amount of walking is involved
- The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- A dress code is required to enter places of worship and selected museums. No shorts or sleeveless tops allowed. Knees and shoulders MUST be covered for both men and women. You may risk refused entry if you fail to comply with these dress requirements
- You must confirm and obtain any visa requirements to enter India. All visa requirements are the sole responsibility of the traveler
- If you cancel at least 7 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
- If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
- If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.