This Full Day temples tour in Delhi gives you the insight knowledge of different religions and temples. Visit different kinds of temples to learn about the history, culture and religious belief of each temple.
- Spend the day exploring Delhi’s most historic temples with a friendly guide, who gives you an insider’s view
- Check out the Monkey temple, the oldest of its kind, where monkeys can still be seen swinging around outside
- Uncover the Birla Temple, which was founded by the great independence leader, Mahatma Gandhi
- Head to the Akshardham Temple, where architects have achieved the zenith of carving to induce life in every piece of stone
- Visit to the Iskcon Temple and the Sikh temple known as Bangla Sahib.
What you can expect:
Start your Journey with a hotel pickup at your desired time where your Guide and Chauffer awaits for you.
Your First point of stop is the Monkey temple known as Hanuman Temple, the oldest of its kind, where monkeys can still be seen swinging around outside. Learn about the history of the temple where your guide will brief you about the same. We stay here for around 20 minutes.
Next Drive to Bangla Sahib Sikh Temple, Near to Hanuman Temple, Learn about the history of Sikh religion. Visit to the Kitchen section to see how food is prepared for the masses. We stay here for 40 Minutes.
Next Visit to the Laxmi Narayan Temple, dedicated to Lord Vishnu and Laxmi, Learn about the Hindu religion and customs in different parts of the world. Your Guide will explain you about the same. Out time of stay at this temple is 35 minutes.
Heading to our next destination known as Iskcon Temple, it is well known as Vaishnav temple of Lord Krishna and Radharani in the form of Radha Parthasarathi. Let your guide explain you about the same. Our Next Stop is Lotus Temple, also Known as Bahai’s House of worship is completely one of its kind. Visit the Prayer hall and worship in your own style. Enjoy the Beautiful marble and the architecture of the temple. We stay here for 30 Minutes.
Now we head for our lunch in a multi cuisine restaurant where your guide briefs you about the specialty of the restaurant.
Your last destination is Akshardham Temple, where architects have achieved the zenith of carving to induce life in every piece of stone. The Akshardham Temple was officially opened in 2005 by Dr. A.P.J. Abdul Kalam. You will stay at Akshardham temple for about one hour. Your tour then ends with drop-off at the hotel.