Delhi Agra and Jaipur makes the perfect combination of Golden Triangle of India. The package of 4 Days Golden Triangle Tour takes you to three major cities of India – Delhi, Agra, and Jaipur. This itinerary will allow you to explore heritage sites of the country like Taj Mahal, Fatehpur Sikri, Red Fort, Jama Masjid, Old Delhi & much more.
- Ability to fully customize the tour as per your preferences.
- Enjoy the services of a private driver and an air-conditioned vehicle
- Discover Delhi your way with the assistance of a local English-speaking guide
- Admire the cultural, spiritual and historical landmarks of India’s capital
- Visit the Taj Mahal, one of the new Seven Wonders of the World and a UNESCO World Heritage Site
- Travel to Jantar Mantar, an equinoctial sundial, consisting a gigantic triangular gnomon with the hypotenuse parallel to the Earth’s axis.
- Visit the City Palace and the Palace of Breeze.
Arriving at the Airport in Delhi, you will be received by our representative and move towards Agra. You will be assisted by the representative through the check-in process in Agra Hotel. A visit to the magnificent Taj Mahal is on the cards in the afternoon. This beautiful structure of marble signifies eternal love and is listed as one of the Seven Wonders of the World. You will then visit Agra Fort, made of red sandstone on the banks of River Yamuna. Your overnight stay is scheduled at Agra Hotel.
The second day will commence with a drive towards Jaipur post breakfast. On the way, you will pay a visit to the ghost town- Fatehpur Sikri which is deserted. You will be transferred to the Jaipur Hotel on your arrival. There you will visit the observatory- Jantar Mantar and the City Palace. Besides, you will be able to visit the Palace of Winds popularly known as Hawa Mahal. You will stay in the same hotel at night, which you checked in.
Post breakfast, you will take a trip to the majestic Amber Fort. You will also get the opportunity to ride an Elephant to reach the top of Amer Fort and previous capital of the royals. After that, you will be set for a journey to Delhi. Arriving at Delhi, you will be accompanied to the hotel where you will spend a relaxing night.
You will checkout from the hotel after breakfast and will go sightseeing in Delhi. You will begin your sightseeing with the historical and architectural beauty of the city including Qutub Minar, Red Fort, India Gate, Raj Ghat and other attractions as well. You will be able to get the glimpses of grand government buildings and the President’s House and will pay a visit to the Laxmi Narayan temple well known as Birla Temple. Later you will be transferred to New Delhi Airport for your onward flight or any other place in Delhi of your choice.