Walk through the Old Delhi to experience traditional Indian lifestyle and culture. Visit Jama Masjid. Walk through the bazaars of Chandni Chowk. Stop for some famous snacks. Enjoy a short rickshaw ride on your way to the spice market. At the end of the trip, get dropped off back to the Hotel.
- Walk through the lanes and markets of Old Delhi
- Get insights into Indian culture from a local guide
- Taste the local snacks of the city, such as the “paratha” flatbreads
- Visit the Heritage Building and get a chance to visit the Jain temple
- Travel to the Spice Market on a rickshaw and learn about the medical and health benefits of Indian spices, Herbs, and teas
Get picked by the local guide from your hotel and walk to the nearest metro station to start your tour of Old Delhi. If your hotel is far from the metro station, your guide will pick you up in a tuk-tuk to take you to the station.
Accompanied by your guide, take the metro (Delhi’s lifeline) and upon arrival, he will take you through the streets of Old Delhi to explore heritage buildings and witness the lifestyle and culture. Visit the Jama Masjid, one of the largest gathering mosques. Walk through the Old Delhi lanes and bazaars where your guide will share ancient stories with you.
Stop by one of the famous streets of old Delhi to enjoy paranthas, a popular Indian flatbread that is commonly enjoyed as a snack. Make a visit to the Gurudwara (Sikh Temple). Travel by cycle rickshaw to spice market where your guide gives you more insight into the products.
At the end of the trip, Get dropped off back to the hotel or you are free to explore the city on your own.